I get this question quite often…. “Hey Will can Feng Shui really change my life?” and the answer is yes, Feng Shui has a significant role to play in the way you think, feel and behave.
Modern environmental psychology has a lot of research on the power of environment to change behavior and the body of knowledge from the ancient traditions of Feng Shui take this to another level.
To understand this fully we first need to grasp the traditional Chinese perspective of “Luck” and how it is perceived as a force which drives our lives. The Chinese believe in the Trinity of Luck. Simply put, this refers to:
Who you are
How you are
Where you are
Let’s take a look at Feng Shui and The Trinity of Luck
Central to Chinese Taoist Belief is that your life is a result of the combination of Heaven Luck, Human Luck and Earth Luck (Feng Shui).
- Heaven Luck can be described as the Route Map of your Life that can be determined by your Life Horoscope (or Destiny Analysis). This can tell you in general when the events in your life will be rough, difficult or plain easy.
- Human Luck, generally speaking, is related to the Effort that you put in.
- Earth Luck is the Environment that you live in and Feng Shui is the Chinese Philosophy covering this area.
Each of the Lucks – Heaven, Human, and Earth (Feng Shui) provide an equal contribution of one-third each.
Examples to illustrate the interaction of the Trinity of Luck
1. From your Horoscope Reading, let us say that you are destined to be extremely Prosperous, in the next 5 years. You work hard and get your Environment (using Feng Shui methods in your home and Feng Shui in your workplace) as best as you can get it. The chances of fulfilling the Horoscope Reading would be extremely good. But if, you do not do any work to develop your prosperity; the chances of prosperity would be extremely low or you simply miss the opportunity.
2. Another Horoscope Reading suggests that you are going to have a difficult time in your relationships in the next 12 months. Bearing in mind that Earth and Human Luck are two-thirds the contribution to your life compared to one-third of that of Heaven Luck. You can influence the outcome by using Human Luck (your personal efforts) and Earth Luck (Feng Shui Techniques) to influence the outcome.
Of course, if you do not make any effort to rectify the situation, the chances of not resolving the difficulties in your personal relationships are high.
There are times in your life when events (and successes) occur with great ease where little effort is required. However, there are times when no matter how much effort you put in, no results appear from the effort put in. Much can be explained when using the interaction of the Three Lucks.
Your destiny, as stated in the Horoscope, can be influenced using Feng Shui methods. You can push a Positive Result and Minimise a Negative Situation. When you know how to adjust to the fate of a particular period.
If you would like to find out more about Feng Shui and how it can impact your life give me a call…. I’ll be happy to explain the process further and help you discover how to use Feng Shui!